Home > Products
The traditional nitrogen removal process consists of aeration, and COD consumption, but domestic wastewater generally has the problem of low C/N ratio. Compared with the traditional pathway, the simultaneous nitrification and denitrification (EBO-SNDTM) nutrient removal process can save up to 25% of energy consumption, and 40% of the carbon source, also has the advantages of shortening the reaction time, and reducing sludge production.
Through intelligent control, and measures, the ecological environment of the biochemical system was created to ensure microbial symbiosis and achieve simultaneous nitrification and denitrification. Combined with the high-efficiency secondary clarifier, the sludge concentration (MLSS) in the reactor can be maintained at 7000-8000mg/L efficiently. Even in a Northern, winter environment, the effluent can be guaranteed to reach, and exceed standard of the best worldwide grade under the premise of low energy consumption.
• Save on carbon source costs
• Reduce operating costs
• High pollutant removal efficiency
• Sewage treatment plants in cold regions
• Sewage retrofit projects that need to reduce operating costs
• Energy-saving renovation projects for existing sewage plants
• Wastewater plant with an insufficient biodegradable carbon source